Prelim

AS Opening Seqence

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Evaluation 6

Q6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

We used several different types of technologies whilst filming our film, for example we used the editing software ‘premiere pro’. The camera was Canon XHA1. And with the sound aspects of our film, we had a microphone with the boom pole, as though we were filming a proper blockbuster. I was on the sound zone for our film. I learnt different ways to use the equipment and felt more and more confident because I used this equipment several times before it came to the real thing. I learnt how to connect all of the equipment together holding and using the equipment safely. Whilst Jesse was using the camera, I still picked up more information watching her film. For our film we hardly used the tripod, trying out different techniques of running with the camera because we aimed to have a POV of someone running, however having the camera on a tripod would not make this look realistic. And for the editing part, this year we have started using premiere pro, before this year I had never heard of this program let alone use it. So we had a few test runs using this, and I gradually became more and more confident using the software. So when it came to the actual film, I was confident to come in and edit on my own, knowing that I was confident using the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment